We Were Featured on Million Mile Secrets!
Wow! Wow! Wow! We are totally geeking out right now because…
We were featured by Million Mile Secrets!!!
They featured our story in their “Inspirations” section on September 1, 2017. You can read it here!
We would like to thank the Million Mile Secrets team (especially Joseph) for reaching out to us and letting us share our story on their site. We have been huge fans of their site, so this has been a really amazing, motivating experience.
This feature couldn’t have come at a better time because we were in Connecticut visiting Ryan’s family to announce our engagement, wedding plans, and our plan to become digital nomads. Even though we’ve been planning for eight months now, we hadn’t told anyone about it yet because we wanted to get some researching and preparing done before opening ourselves up to questions. Each family member reacted differently and had different sets of questions, but we were prepared for all of them!
It was amazing to show off our website (created by Ryan from scratch!) and the MMS feature to really get our point across that we are indeed super serious about transforming our lives.
What’s ALSO amazing is the amount of questions we have gotten from people who read our MMS feature and came to our website!
- How were you able to get 2 million points in just one year?
- What are your plans for the 2 million points and miles?
- Why are you hoarding so many points? It’s not currency gaining interest.
- How did you enlist family and friends to help out with your points?
- What was your credit score one year ago before the points game and what is it now?
- What kind of back injuries are you dealing with?
- How did you juggle meeting spending requirements for 7 cards at the same time when you are trying to save money?
We are so giddy about all the questions! We will answer each and every one of them in the coming weeks, so please check back soon!